We are following all CDC guidelines very closely. Our staff continues to put forth extra time and effort to maintain the cleanest and healthiest environment for our patients. It is our intent to keep our doors open for as long as we can…. Click here to read our Covid 19 letter
Physical Therapy improves mobility, strength and functional status through various therapeutic exercises and activities, gait-retraining, balance activities, safety training, patient/family education and other therapeutic processes.
Our Occupational Therapy is a patient centered practice. Treating and focusing on functional deficits of the upper extremity that may impede a person ability to be independent and perform daily activities.
Pain therapy reduces pain symptoms, identifies and treats the source of the pain. Physical therapy is one of the best choices you can make for managing and treating your pain. It is safe, affordable.
We strongly believe in physical therapy prevention and wellness management. As such, they are in the forefront of nurturing our patients back to health.
My aspiration in life is to educate others and help the less fortunate. To make a difference, no matter how small.
Dr. Lumana Joseph is a graduate of the University of South Florida. Dr. Joseph received her BA in Health Sciences from Florida International University where she developed a lifelong interest in all aspects of Physical Therapy and continued to earn her Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy. She completed her Clinical Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of South Florida in 2016.
Dr. Joseph is the president and CEO of Lumana Physical Therapy & Wellness Center, the company that she founded in 2011, which she built on the fundamental belief that quality rehabilitation services can help restore optimal function and promote independence.
Dr. Lumana Joseph, PT, DPT
President/CEO, Physical Therapist
Physical Therapy Services
- Rehabilitation services for post- surgical, stroke, balance disorders, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular, post heat-attack, post traumatic brain injury, post -mastectomy, Orthopedic injuries, Nerve disorders, sports injuries, work injuries, slip & falls, sprain/strains, car accidents, etc. functional disorders, arthritis, pain management, etc.
Occupational Therapy Services
- Orthopedic injuries of the upper extremities (shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, hand, fingers).
- Neurological disorders such as strokes, nerve impingement, etc.
- Self-care deficits– activities of daily living.
- Personal training, Massage therapy, wellness coaching, etc.
- We speak English, Spanish & creole.
- We accept most major Insurance and have affordable self-pay options
- We customize your physical therapy and occupational treatments to meet your specific needs.
- We are your neighborhood physical therapy and occupational facility.
- Call us today for your physical and occupational needs.
Call us at (305) 364-5409 for quick questions.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Your personal case manager will ensure that you receive the best possible care.